| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Langdon, Nd in July is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 77.7mm (3.1in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 15:11 long and the longest day is 16:08 long with an average length of 15:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Langdon, Nd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Langdon, Nd, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Langdon, Nd:
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 275.6 kms (171.2 miles) NNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) N
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 20.8 kms (13 miles) NNW
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 322 kms (200.1 miles) SW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NNE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) ENE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) E
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 340.6 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SSE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) SSE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 291 kms (180.8 miles) SE