| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Langdon, Nd in November is cold at -5.6 °C (21.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 9:46 long with an average length of 9:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Langdon, Nd November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Langdon, Nd, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Langdon, Nd:
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 275.6 kms (171.2 miles) NNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) N
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 20.8 kms (13 miles) NNW
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 322 kms (200.1 miles) SW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NNE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) ENE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) E
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 340.6 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SSE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) SSE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 291 kms (180.8 miles) SE